Hi All -
i have downloaded the latest version of ofbiz 17.12.04 from the below
location https://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html; and ran it AS-IS without
any local changes and it appears the *Browse Catalogs/Categories *section
of Catalog > Main page does not show the graphics i.e. the folder images
and tree structure are missing, but i'm still able to click the section to
expand the catalogs to display categories, just that the graphics including
folder image and tree structure is missing, Just to remove any variables, I
used the derby database (instead of postgres that we generally use) and
still the same results. Pls note, i had the same results with 17.12.03 and
i verified in Rainbow Stone and Tomahawk themes
[image: image.png]

I double checked and the official ofbiz demo for 17.12 (assuming that runs
17.12.04 as well) shows graphics in *Browse Catalogs/Categories *as
expected; What could i be missing in my local? Note: Both my local version
and demo shows 17.12.01 in the footer, i.e. VERSION file has 17.12.01;
[image: image.png]

Interesting to note that, the official 16.11 Demo also runs into the same
issue; and something got fixed after that which is not available in the
official release, i was not able to test this using the code downloaded
from github due to Java version mismatch. I'm assuming the official demo
runs using code from Github
[image: image.png]

Appreciate any pointers.