Hello Jeff,

Thank you for raising concern over OFBiz and I can assure you we are
working on to resolve such problems which are faced by the new adaptors.

There are problems with every project and with the continuously evolving
nature of OFBiz, we are trying our best to make it seamless. Every open
source project grows with the support of the community and collaborating
can sometimes cause a delay. But this is no excuse. We all are working for
the betterment of OFBiz.

Yes, the documentation is a bit messy but we are already working on to
clear the haystack of documentation. With this thread, I would like to ask
the team who handles OFBiz social presence to take a look at the raised
concern.

And we need people like you to join us and help us in reaching OFBiz to its
real potential.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.