Thanks, Rishi for sharing this.

We have already started work on moving all custom integrations as a
separate plugin from the framework component. Alongside we will be working
on checking if the integrations are updated and working as expected. I feel
that this will be a good step to add a page on confluence which will become
a single point of reference for all available integrations in the Apache
OFBiz.

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute