Hi Emad,

Here is the FrenchCustomer record in trunk demo:
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/entity/find/Party/FrenchCustomer

Here is the CommunicationEvent table in trunk demo:
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/entity/find/CommunicationEvent

Here are the related demo data (look for "FrenchCustomer"): https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/applications/datamodel/data/demo/OrderDemoData.xml

I can't see how a new CommunicationEvent could be related to any of your
created parties, maybe custom changes?

You may try to delete the FrenchCustomer data to find from where the connection
was made

BTW I guess it's only in a trying OFBiz instance you use. You should not have
any demo data in a production instance

HTH

Jacques