Thanks Ingo!

Another one please, on the same table noticed that the primary key contains
‘minimum_order_quantity’ and ‘currency_uom_id’ along with ‘product_id’,
‘party_id’, ‘available_from_date’. I can understand the addition of
‘currency_uom_id’ as different currencies for the same supplier may be used,
but why ‘minimum_order’_quantity’, what would be the business case for having
it part of the key?

Regards,
Emad