Hello Amol,

So gradle in OFBiz executes two sets of commands. One set executes main
function with special CLI arguments (start, stop, status) and another set of
commands that do not invoke main and instead does some housekeeping work
(download, compile, delete, move, etc ...)

so cleanAll for example is a task executed directly by gradle and it mostly
deletes files.

On the other hand loadAll is a CLI command that makes its way to the main
function to issue special commands to start OFBiz data load container.
Naturally this means loadAll depends on compiling (build)

It's hard to be more detailed than this without having to go deep into code. If
you have more questions I will try to answer them for you but I hope this sheds
some light into the build process.

I also recommend your read into gradle and the build phases of gradle.

Cheers

Taher Alkhateeb