Von: Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <giulio.sp...@mpstyle.it>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2023 23:55
An: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Cc: Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>
Betreff: Re: Running a service instance

Hello Ingo,

I share a solution we use for sharing images across ofbiz instances on
different servers.
If your instances run on Linux servers you could also consider to use Bison, an
utility tool that could keep two remote directory synced, both for adding and
removing files.
It's not real-time as a mounted volume, since the sync script has to be
scheduled in crontab (is: every 5 minutes), but it's quite simple to use and
configure and if you do not necessarily need real-time for your imes/files you
could give it a try.

Regards,
Giulio

--