Hi Ernest,

It should not be a problem. You can checkhttps://s.apache.org/x4pk8 Jacques

Le 08/11/2023 à 05:42, Ernest Hocking a écrit :
Good morning Jacques

Many thanks for your insights into truck,   22.01 etc.

I've tried the trunk REST-Api and it works (y) so subject to the obvious
question - does migrating from 18.12.08 to trunk require any database
changes or is it as per your last advice on upgrading to 18.12.08 that its
mainly function and security?

If its a simple upgrade then I'll move to trunk from 18.12.08

thanks and kind regards

Ernbest

On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 8:22 PM Jacques Le Roux<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>