Good morning Florian

I eventually got around to this and it works a treat - thanks for
the pointer

Also thanks to the team that developed the extension that allows dependent
field look up - these days it's high on user expectations that the system
thinks for them like this.  I saw Jaques name on one of the items but
suspect that there must be others.

Thanks and kind regards

Ernest