Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for your answer, useful references to the JIRAs!
I'll try to have a look at the code and see if this can be improved.

Out of curiosity, what is the process covered by 'validation of the XML'? I
am asking because, when doing 'oozie validate' command, it is OK very
quickly.

Is there a way to "deactivate" this validation part?

In my specific use-case, I could use one single fork/join, the thing is
that if I take that route, I'd like to be able to limit the number of
concurrent actions that can run in parallel from the fork. Is it something
we can do?

Thanks,
Pierre.