Hi Dongying,

this seems like a bug in ZKJobsConcurrencyService - in case numOozies is
zero isJobIdForThisServer() should emit a WARN log stating that the other
Oozie instance might be missing and return true rather than throwing a
RuntimeException.

Can you please file a bug under Apache JIRA.

Thanks, and regards,

Andras

--
Andras PIROS