Hi,

I have the following configuration:

Cluster 1:
Job Submission through Hue (hue1) to Cluster 1 (NN1 and RM1) via Oozie
works.

Cluster 2:
Job Submission through Hue (hue2) to Cluster 2 (NN2 and RM2) via Oozie
works.

As Oozie is cluster agnostic - now I have tweaked my Hue code to submit job
to cross cluster i.e. from Hue1 to Cluster2 (NN2 and RM2). In the workspace
folder I do see job.properties with modified NN and JT (RM)

Job is going to RM2 but it is failing there with the following warnings and
error

Warning:

org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration: job.xml:an attempt to override
final parameter: fs.defaultFS;  Ignoring.
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration: job.xml:an attempt to override
final parameter: fs.defaultFS;  Ignoring.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist:
hdfs://cluster1-nn1:8020/user/user1/.staging/job_1488573599716_0001/job.splitmetainfo

org.apache.hadoop.security.token.SecretManager$InvalidToken):
appattempt_1488573599716_0001_000001 not found in
AMRMTokenSecretManager.

Also it is trying to connect to RM1 as it shows the following message in the log

INFO [main] org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.RMProxy: Connecting to
ResourceManager at RM1/xx.xx.xx.xx:8030

I have modified following in Oozie-site.xml

oozie.service.ProxyUserService.proxyuser.hue.groups ==> *

oozie.service.ProxyUserService.proxyuser.hue.hosts ==> *

I would appreciate if someone can shed some light on how to make this work.

Do I need to route job to cluster specific Oozie server?

Why job.xml (sent to RM via Oozie) has Cluster-1's NN and RM
information (if that is the case)?

Do I require any other configuration setting to enable this cross
cluster job submission work?

Thanks.