Hi Rohit,

OOZIE-2123 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2123> is that when
those parameters mapreduce.job.classloader or mapreduce.user.classpath.first
are set by the user, they take precedence over oozie.action.launcher.
mapreduce.job.ubertask.enable one - it will be silently set to false. The
reasoning behind is that those parameters should have no effects when the
Oozie launcher map-only MapTask runs in the same JVM of the YARN
ApplicationMaster.

Actually Oozie On YARN <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-1770> is
already merged to master, meaning this uber job enable switch won't have an
effect for the upcoming Oozie 5.0.0.

As for how to influence YARN AM preemption, please see the
CapacityScheduler documentation
<https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/CapacityScheduler.html>.
on how to use yarn.scheduler.capacity.maximum-am-resource-percent.

Regards,

Andras