Hey,

This might be related to whitespaces:
https://oozie.apache.org/docs/4.3.0/DG_SqoopActionExtension.html
"The Sqoop command can be specified either using the command element or
multiple arg elements.

When using the command element, Oozie will split the command on every space
into multiple arguments.

When using the arg elements, Oozie will pass each argument value as an
argument to Sqoop.

The arg variant should be used when there are spaces within a single
argument."

If you check the launcher logs, I'm pretty sure that Sqoop gets a messed up
version of the parameter list.

Also, you should set java properties via the <configruation> section of the
workflow.xml.

Options strating with  "-D" in the command line won't take effect as Sqoop
runs in the same JVM as the Launcher.

Please check out https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOZIE/Cookbooks
for several examples (Not for Sqoop, sorry for that)

I hope this helps

gp

--
Peter Cseh