Ok I fixed this by adding aws keys in oozie

But I’m getting below error

I have tried setting proxy in core-site.xml but no luck

2018-05-17 15:39:20,602 ERROR CoordInputLogicEvaluatorPhaseOne:517 -
SERVER[localhost] USER[-] GROUP[-] TOKEN[-] APP[-]
JOB[0000000-180517144113498-oozie-xjt0-C] ACTION[0000000-
180517144113498-oozie-xjt0-C@2]
org.apache.oozie.service.HadoopAccessorException:
E0902: Exception occurred: [doesBucketExist on cmsegmentation-qa:
com.amazonaws.SdkClientException: Unable to execute HTTP request: Connect to
 mybucket.s3.amazonaws.com:443
<http://cmsegmentation-qa.s3.amazonaws.com:443/> [mybucket.
s3.amazonaws.com/52.216.165.155
<http://cmsegmentation-qa.s3.amazonaws.com/52.216.165.155>] failed: connect
timed out]

org.apache.oozie.service.HadoopAccessorException: E0902: Exception
occurred: [doesBucketExist on cmsegmentation-qa:
com.amazonaws.SdkClientException: Unable to execute HTTP request: Connect
to mybucket.s3.amazonaws.com:443
<http://cmsegmentation-qa.s3.amazonaws.com:443/> [mybucket.s3.amazonaws.com
<http://cmsegmentation-qa.s3.amazonaws.com/52.216.165.155> failed: connect
timed out]

                at
org.apache.oozie.service.HadoopAccessorService.createFileSystem(HadoopAccessorService.java:630)

                at
org.apache.oozie.service.HadoopAccessorService.createFileSystem(HadoopAccessorService.java:594)
                at org.apache.oozie.dependency.FSURIHandler.getFileSystem(
FSURIHandler.java:184)-env.sh

But now I’m getting this error