Hi!
Have you tried building 4.3.1?
I've managed to build releases 4.3.0, 4.1.0 and 4.3.1. I've even cleaned my
maven cache in between.
I'm using Maven 3.5.3 with jdk1.8.
To resolve the build issue you may compile Oozie locally and copy the
distribution up to the server to see if it works that way. I suggest using
Oozie 4.3.1 or 5.0.0.

Based on the error messages during build (timeout) and Oozie startup (did
not receive any packages) it looks like you're having issues with your
network.

hope it helps
gp

--