Hi,

I am using HDP3.0 and ambari 2.7 blueprint to install a cluster. Everything
but oozie worked. The oozie failed to start due to the fact that
/usr/hdp/current/oozie-server/oozie-sharelib.tar.gz is not generated.

oozie-sharelib.tar.gz is 1.6G and Our production environment has very small
/tmp partition (1G). I guess this is the reason why oozie-sharelib.tar.gz
is not generated using ambari cluster installation. I hacked oozie-setup.sh
to use /u01/tmp (a bigger partition) instead of /tmp and assumed
"oozie-setup.sh prepare-war" will generate oozie-sharelib.tar.gz. However,
I still did not get oozie-sharelib.tar.gz.

Any idea how to install oozie in this case? Thanks.