Hello,

in case there are some Oozie launcher / action applications inside YARN RM
WebUI but these haven't been run, chances are you need to set
oozie.launcher.mapreduce.map.memory.mb to some high value in your
workflow.xml file like this
<https://community.cloudera.com/t5/Batch-Processing-and-Workflow/Oozie-Spark-Action-getting-out-java-lang-OutOfMemoryError/td-p/39732>
.

Regards,