Hi Uwe,

Are others differents OpenMeetings tutorials
you can try.

The names are:

Quick Installation OpenMeetings 2.x on Squeeze.pdf

Quick Installation OpenMeetings 2.x on Ubuntu 12.10 - 12.04.pdf

Quick Installation OpenMeetings 2.x on Wheezy.pdf

...in the same web:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Regards