 From: George Kirkham <gkirk...@co2crc.com.au>
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 10:24 AM
Subject: RE: Error Missing[556]

Aysha,

Was  Kamran able to assist you?

Can you find the reports for this error in your red5\log files ?  If so can you
please email us a number of the lines around the error so we can see what could
be causing the issue.

What ports are you using for OpenMeetings, the standard 5080, 8088, and 1935
ports ?

Kamran,

How did you resolve this issue when you had it?

Thanks,

George Kirkham