Hey there

I used the command on prompt with no -headless option.
The difference is that opened a window of openoffice and while this windows
is opened the docs can be converted.
I'm asking for run this command in the startup of debian, cause then
there's no need to write this line everytime.
Maybe I can't understand what are you saying Alexey...

By the way, another question.
The port configured is the port 5080 to openmeetings.
I need to change to port 80 , where I can change this ?
I tried /etc/apache2 , but that's nothing on there.

Thanks for all.

--
Att.
Afonso Rech