Hi,

Just in case you used MySQL like me.

I use a Debian install and follow Stephen’s instructions, so I use MySQL for my
database.  To drop and recreate I follow these steps (change the 'password' to
the password that you use for OpenMeetings).

# mysql -u root -p

mysql> drop database openmeetings;

mysql> create database openmeetings default character set 'utf8';

mysql> grant all privileges on openmeetings.* to 'openmeetings'@'localhost'
identified by 'password' with grant option;

mysql> quit;

#

Thanks,

George Kirkham