Hello Maxim,

I am asking myself too, when do sleep? ;-)

Like Paul described in his post:
1. I used moodle 2.4.8 or 2.6.1+ installation with the moodle om plugin
version number 2013121701.
2. In an existing moodle course I uploaded some files (MS Office files
and pdf files) and
3. added a OpenMeetings classroom,
4. after that I could not open the uploaded office or pdf filed
properly. The message was allways that the files are corrupt could not
be repaired.
5. When the OpenMeetings classroom is removed from the moodle course
again the files could be opened normally.

The documents are stored in $CFG->dataroot (also known as moodledata) in
the filedir subfolder.

Files are stored according to the SHA1 hash of their content. This means
each file with particular contents is stored once, irrespective of how
many times it is included in different places, even if it is referred to
by different names. (This idea comes from the git version control
system.) To relate a file on disc to a user-comprehensible path or
filename, you need to use the files database table. See the next section.

Suppose a file has SHA1 hash 081371cb102fa559e81993fddc230c79205232ce.
Then it will be stored in on disc as
moodledata/filedir/08/13/081371cb102fa559e81993fddc230c79205232ce.

See also file API documentation of moodle:
http://docs.moodle.org/dev/File_API_internals

Thanks a lot & greetings to you,
Michael

--
Danke & mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Michael Wuttke

Learning Management System Moodle
http://lms.beuth-hochschule.de
Beuth Hochschule Berlin - Labor Online Learning
http://learn.beuth-hochschule.de
Luxemburger Str. 10
13353 Berlin
Tel: +49 (0)30 45 04 2184