Helo,

Besides the link known for the unload the tutorials
called "OpenMeetings in CentOS 6.5":

https://docs.google.com/folderview?id=0B2B7CuoLiRX2NGViMDc5ODUtYzBiNy00MDIyLWJmODItMGVjNTU0Y2VjODQ1&usp=drive_web&num=50&sort=name&layout=list#list[https://docs.google.com/folderview?id=0B2B7CuoLiRX2NGViMDc5ODUtYzBiNy00MDIyLWJmODItMGVjNTU0Y2VjODQ1&usp=drive_web&num=50&sort=name&layout=list#list]

...there are two new links added for the unload of the tutoriales in
English and Spanish respectively:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bybrfn4ijwq7xhj/Installation_o_OpenMeetings_2-x_and_3-x_in_CentOS_6-5.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cl8bv0u7nvoafyi/Instalacion_de_OpenMeetings_2-x-y-3-x_en_CentOS_6-5.pdf

...it is a courtesy of Yusuf Nasuh Erturan.

If someone more wants to contribute to the community raising the
tutorials to his server place, will be received well. Please tell here
and every week i will do a follow-up with all the links for the unload,
until the administrators of Apache OpenMeetings give a solution to the
community telling how edit the wiki page.

Best Regards

Alvaro