Hello Anis,

Could you please tell the name of the tutorial?

You say:

...but after installation it shows "password wrong in check database".

During the installation, when you go to:

http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/install

...the first step is select a name, a password and mail adress.

These name and password are to login can go in OpenMeetings.

Here is it where give "password wrong in check database"
after you type these name and password?

Regards

Alvaro