Hello Michael,

I have fixed second error for the 3.0.3 branch.

Vasiliy.

On 16.06.2014 17:28, Michael Wuttke wrote:
Hello Maxim,

I've tested the latest om build with the following scenario:

- om server:
        * OS: debian wheezy
        * db server: postgresql (version 9.3) -> a clean  install
        * OM version:  branch 3.0.3 (build 27)

- om server:
        * OS: debian wheezy
        * db server: postgresql (version 9.1)
        * Moodle version: 2.7+ (build: 20140605) and
        + om moodle plugin: version 1.7.1 - (build 2014051301)

- user client:
        * OS: ubuntu 14.04 LTS (trusty tahr)
        * browser: FF 30.0 & Opera 12.16.1860

Adding in OM a 'SOAP' user to create, modify or delete OM rooms via
moodle was not the problem. I also could change the settings of a OM
user (f.e. add or change the usergroup/organisation). The network
testing works now. Thanks. ;-)

But two issues occurred during this test.

1. Sometimes I've got the following error message on the moodle server,
when I tried to enter a new room (an interview room in this case):

Can not find data record in database table course_modules.

Debug info: SELECT id,course FROM {course_modules} WHERE id = ?
[array (
   0 => '6',
)]
Error code: invalidrecord

Stack trace:
     line 1451 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php:
dml_missing_record_exception thrown
     line 1427 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to
moodle_database->get_record_select()
     line 7088 of /lib/accesslib.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
     line 61 of /mod/openmeetings/view.php: call to
context_module::instance()

2. When I tried to change the OM settings/configuration via the OM GUI:
Administration -> Configuration -> selecting the id 54
(redirect.url.for.external.users) -> entering the Value 'mymoodleurl'
and tried to save this entry, I've got an Internal error.

See pastebin for the error messages:
http://pastebin.com/hY15zvqv

Thanks,
Michael