Dear Fellow Users of OpenMeetings,

We understand there are four ways to send invitations to attendees. Under what conditions is each of these useful? Which user scenarios are the purpose /reason of each of these methods?

   a. Conference room, Actions-->Send Invitation menu

   b. Contacts and Messages

   c. Calendar

   d.  Chat Panel Invitation icon

Additionally,

1.  How do we invite multiple invitees to a conference 5 days in advance?

2. We would like to have a recurring meeting for 1 hour, at a particular time every day, with the same number of attendees. How do we send such invitations?

--

Regards,

Susheel Jalali

Customer Operations Leader,

Coscend Communications Solutions

_Susheel.Jalali@CoscendCommunications.com_

Web site:www.CoscendCommunications.com <http://www.coscendcommunications.com/>

*Coscend’s**Software Service Factory*

"*Coscend Communications* is ... *pioneering a new approach*to ... software applications development, and systems integration."

*Light Reading Network, *December, 2007

"*Coscend*is at the*vanguard of a new evolution*in telco OSS/BSS systems integration."

*Caroline Chappell*
A leading authority in the communications services software industry

"There are *innovative*…*tools*from ... *Coscend *bubbling up, which will help accelerate the data consolidation process and reduce its cost."

*Dennis Mendyk, */Editor,/Building a *Telco Service Factory*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.CoscendCommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html <http://www.coscendcommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>