Hello Maxim, I hope it"s will help the community.
1. to have OM working RTL in English i just uploaded the english.xml to the
arabic language.
2. it is all have been tested in - IE7 - Firefox - Chrome
3.all code lines have been added to the - jquery.ui.menubar-rtl.css.
4. i'm attaching the jquery.ui.menubar-rtl.css
*Calendar - *
/* changing direction in calendar  to RTL */

.fc-content{
text-align: right;
direction: rtl;
}

.fc-content-skeleton {
direction: rtl;

}

.fc-widget-header{
direction: rtl;
}

​/* will align to right the column head title (name,timzon...) in search
user tab (openmeetings/#profile/messages). */

.fht-table{
text-align: right;
display:inline-block;

}

​/* will align to right tabs (widgets, edit settings, My profile...) in
(openmeetings/#profile/messages). */
.ui-tabs-nav {
float: right;
}
/* and to help firefox */
table.messages {
float: right;
}

> Please create JIRA issue with screenshot attachment, so I can fix it?
>
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 12:13 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> according to "calendar appointment & changing appointment detail - rtl
>> not working"
>> can you please check the source of the email?
>> I have added <div dir="rtl"> as you suggested
>> could you create mockup (screenshot with highlights) so I can understand
>> what is wrong?
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Mark Lin <mlin40...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> register email - ltr /rtl - OK
>>> room invatition - ltr /rtl - OK
>>> adding user to contact - ltr /rtl - OK
>>>
>>> calendar appointment & changing appointment detail - rtl not working

>> --
>> WBR
>> Maxim aka solomax
>>

> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax

/*
 * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
 * or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
 * distributed with this work for additional information
 * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
 * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
 * "License") +  you may not use this file except in compliance
 * with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
 * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
 * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
 * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
 * specific language governing permissions and limitations
 * under the License.
 */
.ui-menubar {
	padding: 0px !important;
}
.ui-menubar-item {
	float: right !important;
}
.ui-menubar .ui-button {
	float: right !important;
}
.ui-menubar .ui-button .ui-button-text .ui-icon {
	float: left !important;
}
/* will align to right tabs (widgets, edit settings, My profile...) in (openmeetings/#profile/messages). */
.ui-tabs-nav {
	float: right;
	}
/* and to help firefox	*/
table.messages {
float: right;
}

/* changing direction in calendar of the date to RTL */

.fc-content{
text-align: right;
direction: rtl;
}