De: Tech Developer [mailto:simatechdevelo...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: martes, 31 de mayo de 2016 10:35
Para: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Asunto: Re: open meeting installation regds

OK sir..  According to procedure i done.. check here again
http://singaporeinternetmarketingacademy.com/data/opt/
I unable to get http://162.219.30.229:5080/openmeetings/install

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 1:31 PM, Bruno Rubio Gayo <bruno.ru...@balidea.com>
wrote:
> You should follow manual instructions step by step for installing
> OpenMeetings
>

> Bruno Rubio
> bruno.ru...@balidea.com
>
> BALIDEA
> Consulting & Programming
>
> Edificio Witland / Rúa dos Camiños da Vida s/n, baixo / 15705 Santiago
> de Compostela (A Coruña)
> Tel.: 981 93 78 76  /  Fax: 981 93 78 21 / i...@balidea.com  /
> www.balidea.com

>>> g
>>> e
>>> Id=30753808 I struggle in last step, and i saved all packages here..