Dear Maxim,

We got this message when we posted using our login id.

One of our mostly harmless robots seems to think you are not a human.

Because of that, it’s hidden your profile from the public. If you really are
human, please  <https://github.com/contact> contact support to have your
profile reinstated. We promise we won’t require DNA proof of your humanity.

We have asked them to reinstate our profile.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

Web site: www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages
from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html