From: Alessio Falsetti [mailto:alessio.false...@eng.it]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 12:08 PM
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Subject: REST API

Hi,

through the REST API of OpenMeetings (3.1.1), I'm trying to upload files into a
room.

I'm trying to use the FileWebService API to add the files. Reading the
documentation I seem to have understood that the function to be used is ADD,
but until now I have not been successful use it, because I have not clear what
and how parameters needs to pass to the function.

Where can I find a *working* example in PHP?
Thanks a lot!

Alessio

-----
No virus found in this message.