Hi Maxim,

The previous image of the logo submission I sent was rectangular and gets
squished when clicking on "apply" to fit within the "powered by" circle.
The attached image has square dimensions even though the image is
rectangular.

If not too much trouble, please replace the other previous image with this
one. Thank you!

Alex