Ok I will add the audio and then upgrade OM at a later stage.

Thanks,

Dan

On 03/20/2017 12:27 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
Hello Daniel,

I have this issue partially solved with 3.2.1 RC3: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/3.2.1/rc3/ There are conversion errors (due to missing video stream, and thus not being able to create preview image), but audio being played as expected