Hello all,

Does anyboby use ssl-connections in Openmeetings?

The http://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html page shows how to up
HTTPS but there is something wrong in my actions and HTTPS is not working.

I use self-signed certificates and have:

- ca.crt (root certificate)

- red5.crt and red5.key (key-pair, signed by ca.crt)

Then following is done as prescribed by the page
http://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html:

1. Export ca.crt, red5.crt and red5.key into red5.p12 PKCS12 format:

openssl pkcs12 -export -in red5.crt -inkey red5.key -out red5.p12 -name red5
-certfile ca.crt

2. Import red5.p12 into keystore:

keytool -importkeystore -srcstorepass 1q2w4r -srckeystore red5.p12
-srcstoretype PKCS12 -deststorepass 1q2w4r -destkeystore
/opt/red5/conf/keystore -alias red5

3. Import ca.crt CA's root certificate into the keystore:

keytool -import -alias root -keystore /opt/red5/conf/keystore -trustcacerts
-file ca.crt

4. For testing I don't use the different files for keystore and truststore:

cd /opt/red5/conf

cp keystore truststore

5. In /opt/red5/conf/jee-container.xml file there was commented "Tomcat without
SSL enabled section" and uncommented "Tomcat with SSL enabled section ".

6. In /opt/red5/webapps/openmeetings/public/config.xml there was set:

        <protocol>https</protocol>

                <red5httpport>5443</red5httpport>

7. red5 was restarted.

After linking to https://vkc.domain:5443/ the browser hangs up and nothing is
shown.

Additional information:

1. Centos 7.3 + OM3.2.0

2. There are no any errors in /opt/red5/log/*

3. Firewall is disabled

4. The tcp 5443 port is listening as the netstat command shows.

5. Without SSL OM worked good.

I'll be glad to any help.

Best regards,

Nik