Hallo Maxim,

looks great so far!

We start to play around with it. Installation and load Backup of 3.0.7 works just fine.

In the first run, we saw

- that the pointer of a normal user is not visible for other. Just when they got witheboard rights this is working. - Normal user can change items at the whiteboard but not visible for others. They should not be able to do that. - Device settings dialog is not visible in FF (BS Linux) just an empty popup is shown. With Chrome I got the dialog, but it doesn't fit so it is not usable. - http://server:5080/openmeetings/hash?swf=settings doesn't load the dialog at all. - Chatmessage ends up in internal Error 500 Page. After Reload the Message is viewable. - Polls seems to be broken (delete poll doesn't work and result just shows 1 value. )

I think I will get more feedbacks the next days.

Greetings Peter