Hi Maxim,

steps for 1) later the day... (hopefully... :-( )

scroll -> my version:

Name    OpenMeetings Version 4.0.0
Version         4.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Revision        1792455
Builddate       2017/04/24 11:38

Demo

Name    OpenMeetings
Version         4.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Revision        1792370
Builddate       2017/04/23 15:19

maybe thats the difference...

4) 2nd

another tab in User/File should be better than now, but I think in the long run it should be possible to see user list and chat ans a&a at the same time, just to keep an eye of it while presenting

If resize of the wb is working, maybe it is possible to put chat and a&a in a 3rd col right of the whiteboard. It could be small if chat and a&a is collapsed and take place if chat and/or a&a is visible. Just an idea... I think we could try to collect ideas/opinions here about it.

I still have another idea. I think it would be good, to have the possibility to use own css-styles. This could easily be done be putting a file e.g "custom.css" in a given place. OM is using these styles if file is present and if not default styles are used. On update I just need to copy my css-file to the new installation or maybe this task could be added to admin.sh. I think this is also easier to prevent searching errors that just where caused by own css styles. E.G. debug mode could ignore "custonm.css" or "Please rename custom.css." as first step while searching errors.

Greetings Peter