Hello,

I have another request,

After setting a conference request, a mail with default message and links in it is sent.

Here is the default message:
"If you have problems with the link, please copy and paste this to your browser:
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/#room/36";

In fact, I would like to change this default mail and change the text to put :
 - localhost in case we have an openmeetings account,
      "http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/#room/36";
 - our openmeetings internal ip in case we are in the internal network
      "http://internalip:5080/openmeetings/#room/36";
 - the openmeetings external ip in case we are out of the network
      "http://externalip:5080/openmeetings/#room/36";

I know that I can add variables in 'Administration -> configuration' but I would like to use these variables to change the body of the message for example, and in general to manage it as I want.
Is there a mean to do this directly on the web application ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Maxime