In a previous version, I started by using this link to do a session request :

http://<Server-IP>:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService/getSession

to initiate the connection process

Now I get this answer :

<soap:Envelopexmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<soap:Body>
<soap:Fault>
<faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>
No binding operation info while invoking unknown method with params unknown.
</faultstring>
</soap:Fault>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>