Hi Maxim,

I have found in the log file (in file : 0.0.0.0_access..2017-07-25.log) the lines corresponding to my trials to connect.

The request I did (URL) is reproduced without the special characters in the password. It seems logical, since GET mode alters the special characters. The problem I have now is that OM does not allow passwords without special characters. How can I remove this constraint ?

Thanx