I have checked a little bit more :

The reason why I got connected when I used the service keyword swf rather than hash is that I had another window of the breowser that was already connected to OM.

So I still have the problem : ahen I try to connect using the hash code provided by OM, I get the message : Invalid hash.

This is the url I used for connection :

http://35.157.227.184:5080/openmeetings/hash?secureHash=fad0be83-7677-4c87-bb41-53aa57d1db06&scopeRoomId=9&language=4

Best regards