When version 4.0.0 is expected to be released ?

Le 27/07/2017 à 13:20, Maxim Solodovnik a écrit :
I believe this is this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1675 issue
Here is the workaround: http://markmail.org/message/frglho6bnbevp7lx

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Jacob Ouanounou <nav...@free.fr <mailto:nav...@free.fr>> wrote:

    org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaSystemException: The transaction has been rolled
back.  See the nested exceptions for details on the errors that occurred.; nested
exception is <openjpa-2.4.2-r422266:1777108 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: The transaction has been rolled
back.  See the nested exceptions for details on the errors that occurred.
        at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryUtils.convertJpaAccessExceptionIfPossible(EntityManagerFactoryUtils.java:418)
        at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.DefaultJpaDialect.translateExceptionIfPossible(DefaultJpaDialect.java:122)
        at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager.doCommit(JpaTransactionManager.java:521)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.processCommit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:761)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.commit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:730)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.commitTransactionAfterReturning(TransactionAspectSupport.java:504)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:292)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:656)
        at
org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.basic.NavigationDao$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$48551030.addGlobalStructure(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.openmeetings.installation.ImportInitvalues.loadMainMenu(ImportInitvalues.java:131)
        at
org.apache.openmeetings.installation.ImportInitvalues.loadSystem(ImportInitvalues.java:517)
        at
org.apache.openmeetings.installation.ImportInitvalues.loadAll(ImportInitvalues.java:533)
        at
org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.install.InstallWizard$InstallProcess.run(InstallWizard.java:755)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    Caused by: <openjpa-2.4.2-r422266:1777108 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: The transaction has been rolled
back.  See the nested exceptions for details on the errors that occurred.
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.newFlushException(BrokerImpl.java:2368)
        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.flush(BrokerImpl.java:2205)
        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.flushSafe(BrokerImpl.java:2103)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.beforeCompletion(BrokerImpl.java:2021)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.LocalManagedRuntime.commit(LocalManagedRuntime.java:81)
        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.commit(BrokerImpl.java:1526)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.commit(DelegatingBroker.java:932)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.commit(EntityManagerImpl.java:571)
        at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager.doCommit(JpaTransactionManager.java:517)
        ... 13 more
    Caused by: <openjpa-2.4.2-r422266:1777108 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Schema 'ROOT' does not exist
{INSERT INTO naviglobal (comment, deleted, icon, inserted, label_id, level_id, name,
naviorder, tooltip_label_id, updated) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)}
[code=20000, state=42Y07]
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.narrow(DBDictionary.java:5003)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException(DBDictionary.java:4963)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:133)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:107)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:59)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.PreparedStatementManagerImpl.flush(PreparedStatementManagerImpl.java:90)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.ConstraintUpdateManager.flush(ConstraintUpdateManager.java:550)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.ConstraintUpdateManager.flush(ConstraintUpdateManager.java:106)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.BatchingConstraintUpdateManager.flush(BatchingConstraintUpdateManager.java:59)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.AbstractUpdateManager.flush(AbstractUpdateManager.java:104)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.AbstractUpdateManager.flush(AbstractUpdateManager.java:77)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.flush(JDBCStoreManager.java:731)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.flush(DelegatingStoreManager.java:131)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.datacache.DataCacheStoreManager.flush(DataCacheStoreManager.java:668)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.flush(DelegatingStoreManager.java:131)
        ... 21 more
    Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Schema 'ROOT'
does not exist {INSERT INTO naviglobal (comment, deleted, icon, inserted,
label_id, level_id, name, naviorder, tooltip_label_id, updated) VALUES (?, ?,
?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)} [code=20000, state=42Y07]
        at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:218)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:198)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.access$000(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:58)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator$LoggingConnection.prepareStatement(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:250)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(DelegatingConnection.java:133)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ConfiguringConnectionDecorator$ConfiguringConnection.prepareStatement(ConfiguringConnectionDecorator.java:139)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(DelegatingConnection.java:133)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$RefCountConnection.prepareStatement(JDBCStoreManager.java:1642)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(DelegatingConnection.java:122)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.PreparedStatementManagerImpl.prepareStatement(PreparedStatementManagerImpl.java:290)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.PreparedStatementManagerImpl.flushAndUpdate(PreparedStatementManagerImpl.java:113)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.BatchingPreparedStatementManagerImpl.flushAndUpdate(BatchingPreparedStatementManagerImpl.java:79)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.PreparedStatementManagerImpl.flushInternal(PreparedStatementManagerImpl.java:100)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.PreparedStatementManagerImpl.flush(PreparedStatementManagerImpl.java:88)
        ... 30 more

    <>>>Terminer
    With last build, I performed a quick installation (without
configuring Swftools, Libreoffice, ... and using Derby ... ) and I get a failure during Install

    Copy below