Dear John,

What Maxim meant was:

1.     Screen-sharing and audio are two SEPARATE features (and program
modules).  They do not effect each other at the code level.

2.     Users can use both as well as chat and whiteboard and zoom.  But their
smooth functioning is dictated by your Internet speed.

NORMAL screensharing requires a minimum of 1 Mbps UPLOAD speed per attendee.

NORMAL video requires 500Kbps upload per attendee.

Do you have UPLOAD speed of at least 1.5 Mbps per attendee.  So, if you have 5
attendees, you may need around 4 Mbps upload (=1.5+0.5*5)

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly…

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages
from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html