It seems your "181.myIP" is not your IP address :(

additional checks:
1) run cmd.exe
2) type ipconfig /all
3) find your IPv4 IP
check OM is accessible via your IPv4 IP from step 3

if it is not accessible you have to check your Windows settings
If it is accessible
1) go to router settings
2) find your external IP
3) go to http://www.nirsoft.net/show_my_ip_address.php (or some other
service)
4) check IPs are the same
check OM is accessible via your external IP from step 3

PS do not change OM config, it is for email sending and some other internal
stuff.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax