Unfortunately this is the only first step

IP address 192.*** is the address of your local network (created for you by
your router)
You have skipped the steps:
1) go to you router settings (router web interface, most probably available
at 192.168.1.1)
2) find your external IP

Check OM is accessible via this IP
If not your WiFi router blocks incoming connections on port 80/1935

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Richard Pérez <traductorchi...@yahoo.co.uk

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax