Hi Maxim,

Good to see page and zoom controls in HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0. I  want to
implement page control and zoom , need to know what are the necessary files or
changes I can do to implement the page control and zoom feature only for 4.0 OM.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com