Dear Phong,

Assuming your rest of the configuration (OpenMeetings, router, Web application
firewall, OS) are accurate, this might help enable WebSockets via proxy server:
 https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy_wstunnel.html

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly…

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages
from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html