Hello again.

Well i am trying to run OM using a Comodo SSL

I am doing the "step by step" tutorial found here

http://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html

The situation is that this part says ...
SSL for the web interface

Please perform following steps if you want to use SSL for the web
interface. This is mainly to secure the server against MITM attacks,
additionally some other features like file uploads also use a plain HTTP
connection if this is not done. The following instructions assume that you
have already set up RTMPS successfully.

   1. Edit red5/conf/jee-container.xml file:
   Comment Tomcat without SSL enabled section
   UNComment Tomcat with SSL enabled section

and my jee-container.xml file has ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
    xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd"; >

    <!--
This file should be replaced by the container configuration file that you
have selected
If no JEE container is selected, some JEE features will not be available
such as Servlets or JSP's.
Go to this link for more information:
https://github.com/Red5/red5-server/wiki/JEEContainerPlugins
    -->