Dear Maxime,

You can find the summary steps at:
http://openmeetings.markmail.org/message/xrxgzyaf2ey7belk?q=%5BANNOUNCE%5D+H
TTPS+is+now+required
With third party certificate (Letsencrypt), the lock icon on browser will be
green automatically.  So, no need of Step 2.

Detailed steps, including the location to place your certificate, do other
steps and enable HTTPS and RTMPS (red5.properties):
https://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions
www.Coscend.com
Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly…
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html