You have "No Owner SID is provided, client is rejected".
Remembering your previous issue: what was you process of building?
What exact steps you made while:

1.       I checked out the latest 4.0.0 from OM repo. (Yesterday I got
updated code).

2.       Import in to eclipse IDE and configure red5 server.

3.       Updated maven dependencies and changed DB properties.

4.       Clean and build.

Have you manually put main.swf into public folder?