From: "solomax666" <solomax...@gmail.com>
To: "Alekhya M" <m.alek...@globaledgesoft.com>
Cc: "user" <user@openmeetings.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 12:04:41 PM
Subject: Re: What will be the difference between GUI logged in sid & SOAP
Request logged in sid

Great to know you finally followed the instruction and it works :)

>> What makes different and can't we use SOAP Request login sid.
SID used to authorize SOAP/REST calls is used to authorize SOAP/REST calls
Client SID is used to identify online clients and perform security
checks for online clients

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Alekhya M
<m.alek...@globaledgesoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have logged in to OM as a client using SOAP Request and fetched the "sid"
> but when other client logs in and observes the active users under
> Administration->Connections and below is the sample one what we've tried.
> Using ffmpeg command able to do video stream but with the GUI login sid not
> with the SOAP Request login sid, What makes different and can't we use SOAP
> Request login sid.
>

> Thanks in Advance,
> Alekhya
>
> Disclaimer:This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It
> may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to
> other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient,
> you may not review, copy or distribute this message. Please notify the
> sender by e-mail and delete this message. GlobalEdge does not accept any
> liability for virus infected mails.

Disclaimer:- The information contained in this electronic message and any
addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and
destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The views expressed in
this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states them to be the views of GlobalEdge. Before opening any mail
and attachments please check them for viruses .GlobalEdge does not accept any
liability for virus infected mails.